After more time than I can sincerely admit, I have finally setup my website to be blog-compatible. No more single-page resume and old StackEdit notes from classes.

This is still a WIP, but a good first effort.

I use Hugo and a slightly modified version of the Coder theme — I added Mathjax support, table of contents and tweaked the CSS a bit. I do plan to prettify the modifications and to send them upstream, but I am waiting on some feedback first. And most importantly, I am waiting to see if I change my mind about it.

The blog is rather blank right now, I just added some already public notes for a Uni AI course.

I plan to use this space for notes and opinions about… stuff. We’ll see how this evolves. Right now my free time is in the negative so I doubt updates will be up soon.

There is hope!